Wed, Apr 13|
Christian Conversations: UCC Song of Faith
Time & Location
Apr 13, 1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Edmonton, 8510 95 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 1Y7, Canada
About the event
Join us in a conversation about the United Church of Canada's Song of Faith.
Points for discussion:
- To what extent does this represent your faith?
- What resonates – positively/negatively?
- Is there one statement that speaks to your heart? Is there one that clearly does not?
Location: Family Room
By mid-April, some/all/none, of the following Safety Protocols may need to be observed:
- Maximum 10 participants
Please pre-register by emailing Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting time will be limited to 75 minutes (maximum)
- Mask, covering nose and mouth, must be worn while in the church building
- Enter and exit building only via the door closest to the church office/Upper Room
- Family room will be set up to accommodate appropriate physical distancing
- Participants will be responsible for sanitizing their table/space prior to leaving